Pitchfork is seeking a Designer with experience in brand strategy, multi-platform design, typography, and creative ideation. The ideal candidate will also have strong organizational skills as well as a proven ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment across all digital platforms. This person will report to the Art Director / Design Director.
Responsibilities may include:
– Work with the Editorial team to develop graphics, illustrations, and infographics for website content
– Produce social assets for all website content
– Collaborate with the Design team to create ads for website advertisers and festival sponsors
– Assist in the creation of all assets for brand specific events, including social media assets, press graphics, and artist announcements
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
– 2+ years relevant work experience in media or relevant field
– Highly organized, detail oriented, and excellent communication skills
– Well-versed in SEO best practices and social media trends
– Extensive knowledge of Adobe CS software is a must; experience with Adobe DPS a major plus
– Ability to provide AfterEffects and design elements to onsite videos; working knowledge of HTML/CSS and jQuery
– Deep knowledge of music and deep familiarity with Pitchfork
See link below for further details.
Published on 9 April 2019