Music From Ireland Assistant
First Music Contact is an Arts Council funded resource organisation for the popular music sector in Ireland who support Irish artists and those who work with them.
As part of their programme of supports for artists and the independent music sector in Ireland, First Music Contact deliver the Irish Music Export initiative, Music From Ireland in partnership with Culture Ireland.
As they further develop the suite of services and programmes for the sector, they have secured funding from Culture Ireland to offer a part- time fixed term contract to help develop export activity under Music From Ireland.
The role of Music From Ireland Assistant requires a key number of tasks surrounding pre-and post-event planning and reporting as well as attendance at some of our 11 international events.
The position will include:
– Pre-event planning and budgeting
– Production (overseas)
– Event management (overseas)
– Artist liaison (overseas)
– Post event financial report to Culture Ireland
– Post event artist reports
– Post event evaluation
The ideal candidate must have:
– A working knowledge of the music industry
– Be personable
– Be able to travel
– Must be familiar with First Music Contact and their role within the music industry in
Ireland and internationally
– A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Some production background is also desirable
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to info [at] musicfromireland.org by Friday, April 26th with the subject line ‘Music From Ireland Assistant’.
See link below for further details.
Published on 9 April 2019