Head of Key Performing Arts Organisations
The Arts Council is seeking a Head of Key Performing Arts Organisations.
This role supports the management of our organisational relationship with a number of performing arts organisations in receipt of large scale investment. This includes, but is not limited to, The Abbey, Irish National Opera and Wexford Festival Opera.
As national leaders these organisations are critical in delivering the goals of Making Great Art Work. The reach, complexity and scale and of their work requires dedicated Arts Council resources.
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills
– A minimum of five years’ relevant experience
– a proven track record in and demonstrable commitment to the development of large performing arts organisations, with a detailed understanding of professional practice in the performing arts;
– an awareness of key reporting and compliance requirements for large scale, not for profit organisations within the arts sector;
– a keen understanding of the policy environment for arts development, in particular for the performing arts;
– an ability to think analytically and communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively;
– good interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen and negotiate;
– evidence of experience in organisational development;
– a detailed knowledge and understanding of the key strategic issues relevant to arts development in the current environment;
– excellent standards of written and oral communication;
– a commitment to high standards of public service;
– experience in management and administration.
See link below for further details.