Project Co-ordinator, Live Music & Events, Pop Hub
Live Music & Events team is part of Radio division, the team delivers all live music and event activity across Radios 1, 2, 6 Music, 1Xtra and Asian Network, working closely with colleagues in BBC Introducing, and BBC Music.
The Event Project Coordinator is responsible for the production management and technical and editorial delivery of all small to medium-scale events, and also support Project Managers on the delivery of our flagship events across the popular music stations.
In this role, you'll support the planning, production and delivery of live music and events. You will also coordinate the various resource requirement need for an effective delivery of the production – this includes the planning, communications, budgetary, contracting and record-keeping systems involved in live music event production process. During the event delivery you will be responsible for helping with the practical delivery of live music productions on site at events and in studios. You will be collaborative in fostering effective working relationships to achieve a common goal with key stake holders, including internal and external stakeholders, including talent, artists, contributors, external suppliers. You will visit locations for proposed Events and Live Music recordings and ensure the suitability and safety of the venue in consultation with relevant experts, and ensure all content accurately reflects the diversity of our society in line with diversity and portrayal guidelines.
The Ideal Candidate
– Passion and knowledge for Radio, Live Music and Events and popular music networks with an awareness the target audiences.
– Experience of working with a wide range of colleagues and creating good relationships, for the delivery of projects
– An understanding of BBC guidelines – editorial and technical, Health and Safety, Data Protection, Sustainability, Fair Trading
– Knowledge of manage the project timeline, negotiate and organise within budget constraints
– Proven ability to plan, negotiate and organise
– Proven ability to deliver accurate and detailed information
– Experience of Event production and business/broadcast systems
See further details at the link below.