Faculty Officer (Woodwind, Brass & Percussion)
The Royal College of Music (RCM) is hiring a Faculty Officer to join the Faculties Office team. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing logistical and administrative support to the Woodwind, Brass and Percussion faculties and provide general administrative support to the Faculties Office.
Key duties include:
• Administer faculty class arrangements
• Plan and run masterclasses and residencies
• Provide administrative support for faculty open days, projects and festivals
• Administer the arrangements for RCM competitions
• Arrange payment for all work for the Woodwind, Brass & Percussion faculties including faculty classes, masterclasses, residencies, accompanying, stewarding and adjudicating
The postholder will have previous experience of working in an academic environment and excellent organisational, communication and IT skills. The role requires an ability to work flexibly and creatively on a variety of different tasks and RCM is looking for someone with a high level of attention to detail. Strong working knowledge of classical music and associated performance requirements is desirable.
See link below for further details.