Tender for Project Management Services
Crawford Art Gallery intends to award a contract for the provision of Project Management Services.
Service providers are invited to consult the associated documentation, which contains full further instructions regarding the preparation and submission of tenders.
Additionally, service providers are invited to consult the following information:
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service.
3) The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by tenderers.
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
5) It will be a condition of this contract that tenderers are tax compliant and are in a position to produce a valid tax clearance certificate from the Revenue Commissioners when requested.
6) If for any reason, it is not possible to award the contract following the conclusion of this competitive process, Crawford Art Gallery reserves the right to award the contract to the next highest scoring tenderer.
7) At its absolute discretion, Crawford Art Gallery may elect to terminate this procurement process at any time.
8) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words “or equivalent” will always be appended.
9) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, Crawford Art Gallery is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of tenders with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, tenderers are advised to ensure that they return FULLY COMPLETED documentation in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
See link below for further details.