Manager, Corporate Communications
Ticketmaster is seeking a Manager, Corporate Communications to be based in Hollywood, California.
Reporting into the Head of Communications for Ticketmaster North America, your role is to:
– Actively protect and promote our brand reputation by developing strategic, creative, effective approaches to difficult and complex communications challenges
– Draft briefing materials, talking points and remarks for senior executives for both written and spoken presentations, panel discussions, interviews, and other opportunities
– Work with cross-functional teams (e.g., Legal, Government Affairs, Customer Service, Marketing, Tech, etc.) to develop and maintain talking points, messaging and media assets for various Comms initiatives
– Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages and are successfully communicated to employees and external stakeholders via internal platforms
– Manage executive speaking engagements (both inbound and proposed opportunities), including research, submissions, logistics, content and other deliverables
– Handle awards/industry recognition research, submissions and related logistics
– Plan, edit and write content, as well as any supporting visuals/materials, for a variety of internal and external communications platforms, such as employee intranet, TV network, town halls and monthly e-newsletter, and corporate blog, social media platforms, corporate website, press distributions, etc.
– Be self-motivated, capable of independent troubleshooting and possess the ability to work reliably and responsibly both independently and in a team environment
– Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
What You’ll Need
– Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred)
– Minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate Communications or similar field preferred
– Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
– Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
– Strong media relationships with national business, industry and consumer outlets, and possess the ability to successfully cultivate new media relationships
– Ability to multitask, eager to learn quickly and constantly, and work calmly and efficiently in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Experience and comfort in developing high-level messaging and relaying information on background
– Attention to detail is a must
– Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
– Candidate must be available evenings, weekends and holidays if required
See link below for further details.
NB: No deadline specified.