Reporting to the Head of Music, the Music Coordinator will provide support and organization for the Music Team in the growing Original Content department at Apple. We’re seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who’s well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, take initiative, and is a self starter. Someone who can help coordinate and manage priorities that need to be addressed, and when appropriate, be a proxy in place of the Head of Music.
In this role, you will assist in the day-to-day tasks that contribute to the development and execution of Music within original content and marketing.
– Minimum 2 years of work experience, preferably for an established TV/Film music supervisor, or in a music department at a major network or studio
– You exhibit excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and time sensitive environment
– Experience in handling complex calendaring for multiple executives and/or teams
– You can enthusiastically anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with independence and sound judgment
– Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity; discreet and trustworthy
– Inventive self-starter; eager to learn and grow, take on new challenges, share standard methodologies and bring a can-do attitude to the position
– Ability to establish and maintain effective business partnerships, both externally and cross-functionally
– Calm under pressure
– You are passionate about music, television, movies and knowledgable about Apple’s services and products
– Experience with spotting sessions or assist within spotting sessions
– Proficient in Mail, Keynote and Excel/Numbers. Cue sheet programs. Music software - Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton a plus.
See link below for further details.
Published on 10 April 2019