Music Content and Community Specialist (Intern)
Founded in 2012, ByteDance own social media and content apps such as TikTok, TopBuzz and Buzz Video across the globe.
• Monitor delivery of content from all producers & talents. Assist to guide and oversee the user community building and content operation.
• Curate and localize in-app music content for the market
• Analyze data and performance metrics on content consumption and implement progressive changes to improve overall performance of in-app content.
• Engage all producers & talents on regular basis to keep them updated on App’s new updates, challenges, programs, initiatives, and events
• Identify trending concepts and communicate with key producers & talent of each market
• Develop collaborative partnership with local media partners
• Identify, develop and implement content strategy for local market
• Facilitate day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of music content issues
• Manage music CMS and work with Global Music HQ team on day to day content management
• Develop on-ground programs to promote drive music engagement for app via creative methods and support the acquisition of potential Original Music Content Producers/Talent.
• Degree educated in relevant discipline, such as music, media, marketing.
• Experience managing online communities of producers and agencies and so on.
• Basic understanding of music genres and possess insights to music trends in market
• Excellent project management, analytical and organizational skills.
• Familiar with the digital music eco-system
• Familiar with using data to produce reports on content performance
• Able to work full time
• A second European language besides English is a bonus
Even Better If
• Experience working with international partners at different time zones
• Understanding of the landscape and new developments in new media, tech and entertainment industry
• Experience working in a fast-changing, hands-on work environment
See further details at the link below.
NB: no deadline specified
Published on 10 May 2019