Secretly Group seeks Administrative Assistant for our Bloomington, IN office.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Hours: 40/week, Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm PT
This is an entry level position, to be split equally between assisting Secretly Publishing’s copyright administration team and Secretly Group label operations. The ideal candidate will undertake a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities including but not limited to those outlined below.
This position offers a unique opportunity for a newcomer to the music industry to gain experience and an understanding of both publishing operations - representing compositions on behalf of songwriters - and record label operations. This position requires strong computer skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and artists.
Ideal Candidate will Possess:
– Excellent written and verbal skills
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Previous office experience
– Organizational and planning skills with a strong ability to prioritize
– Basic understanding of music publishing and copyrights
– Information gathering and monitoring skills
– Judgment and decision-making ability
– Discretion with confidential information
– Initiative and adaptability in fast paced environment
– Passion for music, familiarity with Secretly Group & Secretly Publishing artist roster
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specified.