Director of Strategic Development & Partnerships
The Arts Council of Northern Ireland is seeking a Director of Strategic Development & Partnerships.
The main purpose of the role is to lead and direct the provision of strategic advice and policy development to the Arts Council and ensure that key strategic relationships are developed and maintained to support delivery of the Council’s priorities. This includes
strategic planning and decision-making, evaluation, policy and research.
Be responsible for developing strategic planning processes to support the development of future strategies and to aid strategic decision-making.
– Be responsible for target setting, performance management and review of the Arts Council, including voted and lottery funds.
– Promote and encourage the formation of effective inter-agency partnerships.
– Commission and provide professional research services for purposes of advocacy, to assist policy formation and evaluation.
– Advise on the appropriate structures for engagement with the arts sector and key stakeholders.
– Be responsible for compliance with the statutory requirements of the Council’s Equality Scheme and other cross-cutting Government policy initiatives.
– Provide business development advice and sector skills development for arts
– To contribute effectively as a member of the Senior Management Team and report regularly to the Board of the Arts Council.
See link below for further details.