Orchestras Live in Leeds is seeking an experienced Digital Producer to oversee the digital production and support partners with their digital work on Share Sound, an inclusive virtual music ensemble project.
The Digital Producer will work across all Music Hub projects to:
• Lead on creating and setting digital production values for all digital content to ensure high quality digital productions are achieved across all partner projects.
• Collaborate with the Artistic Director to design and shape the virtual finale event in July 2021 and explore how technology can support the artistic vision and extend the audience reach.
• Provide partners with a digital production specification to ensure consistency of audio and visual quality across projects and to ensure all digital content is provided in a workable format for the finale event.
• Identify the most relevant platform for the Virtual Finale that enables some interaction between host and audience and a broad audience reach.
• Together with Music Hub partners and Artistic Director, contribute to the visioning workshop with a representative group of young people from each Hub project, facilitating exploration of the technical requirements to enable them to realise their creative ideas.
• Identify national distribution partners for the Virtual Finale/digital productions and lead on creating and delivering a broadcast plan.
The role will be offered on a freelance basis, and tenders from both individuals and companies will be considered. If you wish to discuss further, please contact becky [at] orchestraslive.org.uk to arrange a suitable time.
See link below for further details.