The Grand Stretch Open Call
The Arts Council have launched an open call for a new series of arts events, titled The Grand Stretch / Coiscéim Coiligh.
Selected arts-led projects will be programmed into an ambitious season which will take place over 10 days in June 2021. This will be The Grand Stretch.
Who can apply?
– Publicly-funded and non-publicly funded artists, organisations and companies based in the Republic of Ireland that produce or facilitate arts programmes.
What can you apply for?
– Arts projects with a public focus* that were in a late stage of development or were ready to be presented in 2020 and were cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions and that can be reimagined or adapted for presentation as part of The Grand Stretch and within public health guidance at the time.
– New arts projects with a public focus* that can feasibly be delivered, within the available timescale as part of The Grand Stretch and within public health guidance at the time.
– Arts projects across all art forms with a public focus including, but not limited to; arts participation, theatre, music, visual art, literature, traditional arts, opera, dance, spoken word, circus, spectacle, audio arts, arts developed by and for young people or a hybrid of disciplines.
– Arts projects with a public participatory or collaborative element that can be delivered feasibly and safely through imaginative ways.
– Arts projects led through the Irish language are welcome.
– Arts projects that are digitally native and that can be feasibly delivered within the available timescale
The maximum amount that can be applied for is €150,000. We are aiming to programme approximately 20 projects as part of The Grand Stretch.
See link below for further details.
Published on 11 January 2021