Seasonal Company Manager, Public Programming
Lincoln Center is seeking a
– Responsible for all details relating to bringing out-of-town and local artists to and from the engagement as well as creating a positive backstage experience for all artists performing.
– Arrange transportation/hotels/ground transportation for visiting artists
– Create a positive experience for artists and be the onsite representative to ensure all concerns are handled
– Serve as liaison with visa agency as needed
– Create detailed travel itineraries for all artists and distribute to all relevant internal and external staff
– Prepare thank you notes for all artists after each engagement
– Collect and reconcile all travel related invoices and receipts and prepare for payment in a timely manner
– Oversee and delegate tasks to the assistant company manager and Catering Manager
– Review artist riders and relay hospitality and catering restrictions to the Catering Manager
– Relay daily schedule and mealtimes to Catering Manager
– A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a related field, in particular live music festivals.
– Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills.
– Meticulous attention to detail.
– Ability to multi-task and work with great accuracy under pressure.
– Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
– Strong PC computer skills in Microsoft Office; Arts Vision or similar databases a plus.
– Must have knowledge and interest in popular music.
– Multilingual skills a plus.
– Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends during the festivals.
– Very detail-oriented and capable of meeting hard deadlines
– Previous administrative experience is required.
– Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Availability for assignment: early March to late August/early September. This position will be part-time from March through May and full-time hours from June-August/September.
See link below for further details.
NB: No deadline specified.