Theatre Iolo is looking for an independent non-executive Chair, with a passion or interest in the arts but who doesn’t necessarily work in theatre, who can help us deliver our strategic objectives.
Our small and dedicated team would welcome your advice and support in their personal development to improve the organisation as a whole. In return for your contribution, we promise that you will enjoy being part of an organisation which is striving to be the leading children’s theatre company in Wales and will give you the opportunity to expand your horizons and make a real difference.
• A clear passion for our work, and alignment with our values.
• An understanding of and passion for the arts.
• Strategic and forward looking vision in relation to the charity’s objects and aims.
• Experience of supporting a senior leadership team, and ensuring good governance.
• Possesses tact, diplomacy and powers of persuasion.
• Has the relevant skills to chair a meeting effectively.
• Experience of business planning and financial management.
• Good, independent judgement.
• An ability to think creatively.
• Experience of fundraising.
• An understanding and acceptance of legal duties and responsibilities of trusteeship.
• An ability to work effectively as a member of a team while contributing independent perspective.
See link below for further details.