Director of People
This is a central role in one of the country’s most pioneering national arts organisations. Knowledge of opera isn’t necessary – but a working approach of regular, gentle diplomacy is. The ENO has successfully broadened out to new audiences, from its appearance on Comic Relief to its ground-breaking development of a social prescribing programme for long-COVID sufferers, ENO Breathe.
The Director of People will continue the push to be at the vanguard of diversity, equality and inclusion; will embrace digital; will be kind, inclusive, fun and not afraid to make mistakes; and will relish creating a compelling strategic HR vision which develops the talents of our varied and gifted workforce while promoting our values of trust, togetherness, creativity and excellence
Your duties will include:
– Providing leadership and strategic direction on all People-related matters
– Leading the company’s diversity and professional development strategies
– Guiding and managing the overall provision of HR services, policies and plans, ensuring ENO fulfils its legal obligations and adopts best practice solutions
The successful candidate:
– CIPD qualified or equivalent relevant experience
– Proven experience in leading an HR team and partnering at a senior level
– Exceptional communication and influencing skills with the ability to advise staff at all levels of the organisation’s hierarchy
– Excellent working knowledge of UK employment law
Closing date: 25 June 2021, 10.00
See full details at the link below.