Brand Partnership Marketing Intern
This exciting position is within Universal Music Group and Brands (UMGB), the Brand Partnership division of Universal Music Group, where you will join an international team specializing in helping global brands craft and execute their music and entertainment strategies.
Within UMGB, the Talent & Marketing team works as a conduit between brands and Universal’s artists, to help facilitate great strategic partnerships. They also provide support to 40+ countries worldwide to provide creative artist-focused solutions to briefs.
Skills & Experience
– Supporting Senior Marketing Director and Artist Partnerships Manager in their day-to-day duties.
– Liaise with Universal’s music labels to ensure up-to-date artist assets and information.
– Support in the development of social media strategy, social media assets and other B2B tools.
– Support in the execution of internal communications, highlighting UMGB campaigns to the wider Universal Music business.
– Support the teams with any additional admin support as and when required.
– Assisting with the creation of marketing and artist materials for UMGB central and local teams – with a particular focus on artist pitch decks, artist content and other assets.
– Work with Insight & Data teams to track and monitor artist social and sales statistics, to develop factual, persuasive and data-driven responses to briefs.
– Research industry benchmarks, market studies, competition intelligence (entertainment sector, new products and technologies etc.) to help identify new opportunities.
– Music obsessed, with a wide artist and genre knowledge – you consider yourself to have your finger on the pulse with new artists, and regularly listen to music and attend gigs.
– Commercially minded, and able to create persuasive business cases under pressure.
– Ability to create clear, structured, and visually compelling PowerPoint presentations.
– Equally comfortable talking to bands backstage after gigs as you are presenting in a corporate boardroom.
– Basic/advanced graphic design skills.
– Experience with video editing software.
See link below for further details.
N.B No deadline specified.