Head of Classics, UK
Warner Music Group is seeking a Head of Classics to be based in London.
The Warner Classics UK team is tasked with developing and expanding the commercial and critical success of this high-quality and varied roster of artists.
The UK team works in close collaboration with the other UK based Commercial, Digital, Sync, Brand Partnership teams. It also works very closely with the repertoire center based in Paris and London, and oversees A&R, International Marketing and Promotion, Digital and Physical Operations, Finance and Legal Affairs.
– Define and pursue strategies to constantly improve Warner Classics’ profile and performance in the UK
– Identify and pursue non-recorded-income opportunities for Warner Classics artists and catalogue in the UK, such as Sync and Brand Partnerships
– Develop and establish long-term commercial and marketing partnerships in the UK (media, retail, brands, venues, other) in collaboration with both classic repertoire center and WMUK stakeholders
– In collaboration with the center’s A&R department, develop long-term artist-specific strategies to further establish Warner Classics’ artist roster in the UK
– Identify local repertoire opportunities to be pursued in collaboration with A&R
– Develop strategies to increase our artist’s / our label’s market share and audience reach in the UK, with a strong focus on digital platforms and streaming
– Work on budgets, campaigns and tools to successfully implement strategic initiatives for Warner Classics in the UK
– Significant label / distribution / media / DSP experience, with an emphasis on marketing
– Existing relationships with key media
– Track record of managing productive relationships
– A specialist in planning and executing streaming-focused marketing campaigns
– Love of Classical Music
– Be motivated, creative, innovative, highly organized, detailed and able to multitask, while working under pressure
– Have strong management and people skills with the ability to drive projects to completion, and eager to have commercial success
– Have excellent oral and written communication skills
– Entrepreneurial mindset, have the ability to translate analysis into actionable strategy
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specified.