Junior Creative (Audio)
BBC Creative is the BBC’s in-house Creative agency. Their purpose is to make as many people as possible love and value the BBC, by creating campaigns that will leave a positive mark on popular culture.
The BBC Creative have a team of audio craft specialists who are responsible for producing and editing compelling radio trailers for use across BBC channels. BBC Creative now an opportunity for a Junior Creative to join the team.
Audio Creatives need to be multi-skilled individuals who can write and edit, as well as direct voice talent and other contributors.
– You’ll work to a Marketing Brief, devise and script targeted trailers for BBC content
– You’ll edit together programme material to create compelling radio promotions
– You will record original audio content as required
– You will build good relationships with Marketing colleagues and other stakeholders
– You’ll manage projects from brief to delivery
– Finally, you’ll make sure to deliver projects on time and on budget
Are you the right candidate?
– Conceptual thinking
– Script writing, including clip sourcing and selection
– Good Self-op audio editing skills (e.g. Pro Tools, Adobe Audition CC) in a range of styles suitable for broadcast across the BBC Radio and Sounds services
– Some experience in directing/recording talent
– Good time management and communication skills, including a keen attention to detail
– Good knowledge of subjects that appeal to the under 35yo audience and contemporary music
– Finally, you’re passionate about the BBC and audio broadcasting
See link below for further details.