Guildhall School of Music & Drama is seeking a Development Officer (Individuals).
Working as part of the Supporter Engagement team within Development & Alumni Relations, the post-holder will aim to recruit and retain donors, and manage our philanthropic membership schemes, the Guildhall Circle and Guildhall Patrons.
– Using excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the successful candidate should be confident in building relationships with members and donors giving annual gifts of up to £5,000.
– The successful candidate should have a good understanding of managing membership schemes and be confident in executing marketing activity and events to recruit new members and renew existing ones.
– To report on a regular basis, the retention and acquisition of donors and identify opportunities to grow the membership schemes and individual giving pipeline.
– Demonstrate experience in managing a pool of prospects including preparing cultivation plans, excellent stewardship skills and making face to face asks.
– Be confident in preparing direct mail appeals to be promoted via email and digital platforms and by direct mail.
Closing date for applications is at 12pm noon on Friday 23 April 2021
See link below for further details.