The purpose of Strategic Funding is to invest in and support the essential infrastructure required to sustain and develop the arts in Ireland.
Recipients of Strategic Funding must play a critical part in delivering the policy priorities of Making Great Art Work, the Arts Council’s ten-year strategy.
In offering Strategic Funding, the Arts Council wishes to ensure:
• The delivery of excellent artwork and/or events activities and services
• Excellent professional development opportunities for practising artists and/or arts professionals
• That the diversity of contemporary Ireland is reflected in the work it supports
• That more people will enjoy high-quality arts experiences
• Increased depth of engagement by and with the public
• Standards of excellence in governance and management in the arts.
Who can apply?
Organisations that are formally constituted and have a track record for the delivery of the arts.
See full details at the link below.