Opera Learning and Participation Officer (Children and Young People)
The Royal Opera House in London is hiring a Learning and Participation Officer to work with children and young people.
This role will assist in the delivery of the programme, providing administrative, logistical, financial and practical support. Candidates should demonstrate the following:
– First-hand experience of working in arts education via a professional organisation or in a school environment.
– An understanding of opera/ classical music, youth vocal technique/ singing experience and the ability to read music.
– Strong administration and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritize and identify future workload.
– A track record of dealing efficiently and sensitively with children/young people, parents, teachers, the general public and a wide range of stakeholders.
– The ability to self-motivate and work effectively in a high-paced environment.
– Excellent communication & writing skills with a high standard of English
See link below for further details.