Intern, Corporate Partnerships
The Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts Internship Program provides a unique learning opportunity for individuals interested in careers in performing arts administration and related fields.
This intern will provide support for the Corporate Partnerships team with prospect research, reporting and subsequent management-related duties that will provide a unique opportunity to work directly with Lincoln Center corporate sponsors.
– Supporting Corporate Partnerships team with attending/staffing client events (including evenings),
– Organizing communications, and hosting activations for Lincoln Center partners
– Assist team in researching and preparing sponsor materials, fulfilling new and existing marketing partnerships
– Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate obstacles, challenges and ask clarifying questions
– Ability to organize data, information, and files in a thoughtful manner
– Ability to work independently while managing various tasks
– Excellent research and analysis skills, as well as an attention to detail.
– Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment to identify and solve problems
This might be the right internship for you if you are:
– Interested in sponsorship and have some knowledge of marketing strategies
– Interested in research, fundraising, and arts management
– Interested in event planning and managing client activations
– A strong writer, ideally with some experience in writing acknowledgment and solicitation letters
– Flexible in scheduling and available to help staff periodic evening events
– Able to bring a unique perspective to this internship and able to work well with others
– Comfortable interacting with a broad audience in a pleasant and professional manner, including internal staff, corporate partners, and members of the public
– Able to represent Lincoln Center at public events
– Highly skilled with MS Office, including PowerPoint
– Familiar with creating/designing presentations using PowerPoint, Prezi, or Keynote
– Flexible and with a collaborative attitude
– Able to multi-task and prioritize competing assignments all with a keen attention to detail
– Enthusiastic, energetic, and positive, with a good sense of humor
– Passionate about the arts and arts advocacy
All internships are paid at $15 per hour. Interns are expected to work 20- 25 hours a week. This is a seasonal position from September through December of 2019.
See link below for further details.
Published on 12 August 2019