This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within the busy marketing department of the London Philharmonic Orchestra and to play an active role in promoting the Orchestra’s events and other activities across the UK. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for digital content creation and editing, e-marketing, running social media campaigns, direct mail, print production and distribution, audience analysis, promotional offers, and assisting with the department’s in-house ticketing operation.
• Knowledge of / interest in classical music
• Good communicator
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Good organisational skills
• Team player
• Ability and willingness to work off own initiative when necessary
• Desire to learn about the orchestral and arts marketing world
• Professional telephone manner and demeanour
• Understanding of social media channels and activity
• In Design skills
• Experience in a customer facing role
• Previous office experience
See link below for further details.
Published on 13 May 2019