Series Producer, Music Commissioning & Development
MTV UK Programming is looking for a talented Series Producer to work with the Director of Music, Commissioning & Development on a wide range of programming, including long-form series; one-off events; ad-funded programming & Live to air music shows across our linear TV music channels + digital and social platforms.
Applicants must have a proven track record in producing music / entertainment programming and possess strong editorial, organizational & budgetary skills. You will be experienced in leading / briefing production teams (internal and external); are able to develop and pitch ideas to clients; and have forged strong relations within the industry from tech teams to talent and brands.
What skills do you need:
– Experienced in producing live to air studio & event based programming
– Experienced in delivering brand-funded content – including long and short-form
– Ability to develop ideas from inception to commission
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent organisational skills
– Ability to produce high quality work to tight deadlines
– Keen interest in and knowledge of all aspects of popular culture
See link below for further details.
Published on 13 August 2019