Artists in Residence: Graphic Studio Dublin Residency
Artists in residence have been appointed on an annual basis since the Centre Culturel Irlandais was inaugurated in October 2002. Through the residencies and its diverse cultural programme, the Centre Culturel Irlandais showcases Ireland’s dynamic contemporary culture on an international stage.
Graphic Studio Dublin is supporting a 1-month residency for a member of the studios.
N.B. Please tick the relevant box in the application form if you are a GSD member and wish to be considered for the residency.
Who can apply
Applicants must be Irish citizens or normally resident on the island of Ireland, with professional involvement in creative practice.
How to apply
The call for applications is now open. The deadline is Tuesday 12 January 2021, 5pm GMT
Any familiarity with French culture and language should be indicated.
When to apply
The deadline for applications is at the beginning of January each year for residencies running from September of the same year to June of the following year. Applicants will be notified of the outcome at the end of March.
Terms and Conditions
– The bursary covers travel and accommodation in the Centre Culturel Irlandais. The artist is expected to spend the period agreed in the Centre.
– Each resident artist will receive a stipend of €750 per month.
– Artists may apply for a second residency on the understanding that they will be offered accommodation and travel ONLY.
– The artist in residence will be asked to participate in the cultural programme of the Centre Culturel Irlandais.
Details to keep in mind when applying:
– We recommend you type up information off-line and copy it into the form all at once.
– To avoid overloading the system on the final day, we strongly advise you to make your application in advance.
– You will know your application has been registered by the on-line system when you see a pop-up message on the screen thanking you for applying.
In compliance with GDPR regulations, please be aware that your details will be kept on file by Centre Culturel Irlandais for 2 years following the close of the current application process.
You may contact rbeaugendre [at] centreculturelirlandais.com should you wish to request removal of your details before this.
See link below for further details.