Arts Grant Funding 2024/2025
The purpose of Arts Grants Funding is to ensure that there is a breadth of high-quality arts activity and programmes throughout the country. It offers flexible support for a fixed period of time, and in so doing responds to the needs of those who are making, presenting and supporting work.
Arts Grant Funding is intended to:
- Support more than one distinct arts activity taking place within a fixed period of time, or
- Provide supports or facilities to artists over a fixed period of time.
The focus of Arts Grant Funding is to deliver outcomes that develop the arts, either through:
- Generating high-quality experiences for the public to engage with the arts, or
- Providing excellent services, resources or facilities that support the work of artists or the arts sector and
- Contributing to the ecology of the arts within your area of practice.
Applications can be made to cover the costs of activities taking place from either January - December 2024, or January 2024 - December 2025.
For more information, guidelines, and to apply, visit www.artscouncil.ie.