Head of Music
Park School in Essex, England is hiring a Head of Music.
Responsible for: Leadership of teaching and learning of Music plus leading and directing music provision throughout the school from Reception to Year 9 and to teach GCSE.
• To provide inspirational, dynamic and clear leadership and management of the Music Department
• To work collaboratively with other departments to produce high quality performances
• To take overall responsibility for all aspects of the Music department and for line managing the Peripatetic Staff
• To be responsible for all aspects of peripatetic music lessons and provision
• To be responsible for rebuilding and revitalising participation and excellence in choir, orchestra, bands and ensembles
• To ensure a successful annual programme of music/performances commensurate with the reputation of the school to encourage excellence and participation in concerts, performances, activities and trips
• To develop expertise in music technology
• Other duties as required
See link below for further details.