Director of Development
Birmingham Royal Ballet are seeking a Director of Development to be based in Birmingham and required to travel regularly to London or touring venues as required. The post holder would be expected to have knowledge of the local as well as the national fundraising environment.
To work as part of the senior team at BRB to affect a further step-change in the Company’s income generating abilities by providing strategic direction and leadership. The Director of Development will design strategies and implement programmes that achieve increased support for the Company, and the new Director’s programme, contribute to BRB’s sustainability and enhance its reputation whilst increasing donors/audiences locally, nationally and internationally.
Key criteria for success:
After 12 months in post,the successful candidate will have:
• Developed and implemented a robust innovative development strategy responding to the vision of the new Director, Carlos Acosta.
• Developed a strong network of valuable new contacts and cemented relationships with existing networks as well as bringing in new financial support for the company.
• Built productive and close working relationships with the Senior Management Team, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Director and Board of Trustees.
• Demonstrated credibility to represent BRB at all levels both internally and externally.
• Built a supportive and dynamic culture in the Development Team.
See link below for further details.
Published on 14 May 2019