CE Placement: Digital Marketing Assistant
To Apply: email CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 12 noon on Friday 30 August, 2019.
Purpose: To support the Marketing and curatorial departments in all areas of marketing, communications, advertising and digital marketing. To assist with promotion, PR campaigns, website administration, social media management, production of marketing collateral, and market research.
- Copy-writing for press releases, website, blog, e-newsletter.
- Updating social media channels.
- Working as a team member to deliver the communication strategy.
- Analysing and compiling monthly reports on the website and social media engagement, based on agreed KPI’s.
- Assisting with managing The Model’s online presence including website administration, social media management, SEO/SEM, and email marketing.
- Compiling and filing press coverage across all media for The Model’s archive.
- Maintaining files and other general administrative tasks.
The position is available under the Dept of Social Protection Community Employment scheme, and is for 19.5 hours per week. Please check your eligibility with your local INTREO office. The work week is Tuesday to Friday, however, some evening and weekend work will be required.