Health and Safety Capital Programme
The Arts Council has designed this programme to enable organisations to purchase equipment and/or carry out minor works to their premises which will address any health and safety issues that has been created due to Covid-19 or has been an outstanding maintenance issue which has rendered the space not fit for purpose.
We want to support organisations across Northern Ireland to reopen their creative spaces in a safe manner. We want to ensure that organisations have proper measures in place to welcome the return of their staff, artists and audiences. We also want to support organisations in their delivery of the arts in new and creative alternatives.
Particular priority will be given to equipment and minor works which
• address Covid-19 requirements;
• improves the accessibility of the arts;
• continues the safe practice for continued accessibility of the arts;
• improves the environment for the arts sector;
• enhances or broadens the audience/participants’ experience
See link below for further details.