Senior Marketing Officer
English National Ballet is seeing a Senior Marketing Officer.
Working within our busy Marketing and Communications Department, the Senior Marketing Officer will focus on the implementation of creative campaigns to ensure maximum box office sales whilst nurturing existing audiences and generating new attendees from the widest possible communities. The Senior Marketing Officer will support the work of English National Ballet’s audience facing teams, with particular emphasis on growing awareness of the Company’s Engagement programmes.
You will be a positive, ideas-driven, and highly motivated individual, inspired by challenge and at ease with learning new things through initiative and a can-do approach.
It is essential that you are an effective communicator and team player, efficient and organised to manage conflicting priorities with an ability to work calmly under pressure.
As an ambassador for the Marketing & Communications Department at English National Ballet, promoting the Company in a professional and compelling way, both online and offline, is key.
Knowledge and Experience:
– Proven experience in a similar role with a demonstrated understanding of essential marketing techniques and principles.
– Experience of using social media as part of campaign activity to generate sales and profile.
– Copy writing, editing and proof-reading experience.
– Working knowledge of design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
– Experience in using analytics to interpret and analyse campaign effectiveness.
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Experience of working in a cross-departmental structure to deliver projects on time.
Skills and Abilities
– Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management systems such as Tessitura.
– Familiarity with Content Management Systems such as WordPress.
– Ability to work under pressure with competing deadlines, providing high quality work in a busy office environment.
– Ability to use own initiative and operate pro-actively, with a solutions- focused approach.
Communication and Interpersonal skills
– Sound organisational planning with excellent prioritisation capabilities.
– Effective communicator verbally and in written text with the ability to write creative copy.
– Collaborative team player with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels.
– Numerate and analytical, with excellent attention to detail.
– Internet and social media savvy
– Healthy work-life balance to manage changing and sometimes conflicting demands.
– Discrete, professional and ethical approach in all aspects of your work as an ambassador for the Company.
– Passion for the arts and interest in ballet and dance in particular
See link below for further details.