Exploring and Thinking Award 2023
Applications are now being accepted for the Exploring and Thinking Award 2023.
Exploring and Thinking is a collaborative framework for early childhood arts in the Dublin region.
– To support artistic ambition in cross-artform collaborations, professional development and the research and development of new work in early childhood arts
– To reach new early childhood arts audiences in under-served communities and neighbourhoods
– To stimulate dialogue between Dublin Local Authorities, artists, early childhood educators and organisations
– To build on current research investigating practice across artforms, professional disciplines and context
– To generate advocacy in early childhood arts
The Bursary Award is open to:
1. individual professional artists who wish to develop their practice in early childhood arts
2. artists practicing in all artforms
3. artists resident in Ireland
See link below for further details.