Atlantic Marketing Intern
Warner Music Group are seeking a marketing intern.
An internship in this department looks like:
Providing support to the Marketing Managers and general department including, but not limited to, the following activities:
– Creating Purchase Orders and dealing with enquiries relating to invoices, liaising with the finance department where necessary
– Ordering of stock from distribution warehouse
– Liaising with suppliers, artists’ managers, artists, management companies, design studios, repro houses, printers, media companies, internal contacts, etc
– Ordering bikes and organising couriers when requested in line with company procedure
– Arranging meetings and looking after visitors when they arrive, i.e. offering hospitality of tea or coffee
– Creating and updating marketing plans, media bookings, memos and release schedules
– Booking of all travel arrangements in accordance with company procedures including arranging and co-ordinating diaries, arranging all meeting schedules
– Processing expenses
– Attending weekly marketing meetings, take minutes and circulate after updating when required
– Progress chasing on any aspect of campaign on behalf of Product Manager when required
– Working closely with artists and artist management to ensure requests and expectations are handled intelligently and carried out effectively
– Supporting formation of design work with internal and external designers
– Any other administrative tasks required in order to provide effective support to the department
– Creative individuals with a passion for music and ready to bring lots of new ideas to the table
– You will have great organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
– First class communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships
– A self-starter with a strong desire to learn and develop skillset in a fast-paced environment
– A team player who is happy to ‘muck in’ – no task is too big or small
– Knowledge of Sprinter would be desirable but not essential
– General IT skills including experience using Microsoft Office, including WP, Excel, Power Point.
See link below for further details.
NB: No deadline specified.