Youth Chorus Director
The Naples Philharmonic in Florida, USA, seeks a Youth Chorus Director.
Responsible for the supervision and preparation of the Naples Philharmonic Youth Chorus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• Master’s degree in Music or related field, preferably with an emphasis in choral conducting or equivalent conducting experience.
• Three-five years’ experience conducting or working with a community-based youth chorus and with young singers of various musical skills and experience, both changed and unchanged voices.
• Knowledge of classical and popular orchestral repertoire at the student and professional levels. (For example: transcriptions and arrangements as well as original scores.)
• Knowledge of general teaching /educational skills.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized
• Effectively interact with staff, students, parents and patrons
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specified.