Appointments to the Irish Research Council
The Minister for Education and Skills invites applications from the STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics) Academic Community to fill 3 vacancies on the Irish Research Council.
Candidates must demonstrate in their application evidence of the following at an appropriately senior level:
• Been published in high quality peer reviewed journals nationally and internationally as appropriate to their field
• A track record in winning competitive research funding nationally and/or internationally reflecting the stage of their career, or the attainment of awards reflecting their achievements.
• Experience of supervising PhD students and ideally also in mentoring postdoc fellows.
• Experience of engagement with enterprise, government and/or social and cultural organisations.
• Previous experience as a member of a Board
Closing Date: 15:00 on Friday 16th August 2019