Life & Arts Intern
Life & Arts is an intelligent take on global lifestyle, arts, books, fashion and culture presented by FT writers and external critics and commentators, and read by people with money to spend on leisure and culture.
Key intern duties include, but not limited to:
– assist editors with research tasks (looking for press contacts, information on interview subjects, etc)
– complete fact checking tasks
– write small pieces such as Snapshot and short book reviews
– contribute ideas to online presentation
– write social media content ie tweets
This internship is for graduates for 3 months, working 35 hours per week and is paid the London Living Wage.
See link below for full details.
NB: no deadline specified