Associate Teacher – Singing & Music (Full-time)
London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) is looking to recruit an Associate Teacher – Singing & Music (Full-time).
The successful applicant will provide specialist support for internal and external projects, such as Musical Direction, Vocal Arrangements and Singing Support. Furthermore, s/he will support the student learning journey and professional development by fulfilling the role of personal tutor.
You will be responsible for coordinating a range of administrative duties including but not limited to staffing, teacher induction, distribution of repertoire and sheet music to students, timetabling, overseeing music equipment and instruments, obtain new and relevant materials, create connections with relevant artists in the industry.
You will have proven organisational skills and will have the ability to manage your own time effectively, so as to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
The Application Process
We want you to have the opportunity to really tell us about yourself and explain to us why this opportunity is right for you. All applications will be judged on content, not on format.
To apply, please complete:
– Application form together with the Equality and Diversity monitoring form
– All applications should address the following questions and please attach a basic CV:
– Tell us a little about yourself and why this position interests you
– Tell us what experience you have had that means you meet the person specification outlined in the job description, include practical examples
– Tell us about how you think inclusion and anti-racism are part of drama training and artist development how they live in your practice and teaching
– Tell us about a piece of theatre or film you have made or been involved with and one that has influenced you and the art you want to make in the future
– You may wish to include a Short video or sound file
See link below for further details.
Published on 15 October 2020