London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) is looking to recruit a Producer to deliver the artistic goals and financial aims developed by the Director and Executive Director in such a way that the artists, the budget, the schedule, the students and the audience are all seamlessly and productively inter-connected.
This post holder requires strong negotiation and contractual experience and skill, and an excellent understanding of how to facilitate and collaborate with artistic teams. The Producer will work across multiple projects across all our spaces and platforms, from productions to New Writing development projects to LAMDA Scratch Lab to student created projects and will be required to manage many priorities at once.
The Application Process
We want you to have the opportunity to really tell us about yourself and explain to us why this opportunity is right for you. All applications will be judged on content, not on format.
To apply, please complete:
– Application form together with the Equality and Diversity monitoring form
– All applications should address the following questions and please attach a basic CV:
– Tell us a little about yourself and why this position interests you
– Tell us what experience you have had that means you meet the person specification outlined in the job description, include practical examples
– Tell us about how you think inclusion and anti-racism are part of drama training and artist development how they live in your practice and teaching
– Tell us about a piece of theatre or film you have made or been involved with and one that has influenced you and the art you want to make in the future
– You may wish to include a Short video or sound file
See link below for further details.
Published on 15 October 2020