Research and Policy Support Services, Creative Ireland Programme
The Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media invites tenders for the provision of research and policy support services to the Creative Ireland Programme
The successful tenderer must demonstrate research and policy development experience across the public sector and have competence to deal with key stakeholders at the highest level. This includes government departments, local authorities, state agencies and bodies, national cultural institutions, etc.
The successful tenderer will be expected to have a good knowledge of the Creative Ireland Programme (CIP) as well as the broader strategic aims of the Department and the Programme for Government.
It should be noted that the following functions represent the nature of activities to be undertaken as part of the contract but are not an exhaustive list of requirements:
1. Provide assistance and support to the Director of the Creative Ireland Programme in respect of policy research and strategic development;
2. Support the Creative Ireland Programme Office in the development of specialist knowledge and expertise as required to underpin continuing work and particularly in relation to the following priorities:
– with the creative industries, particularly design-based, digital creative and content creation sub-sectors, in conjunction with other departments and agencies as required,
– on engaging the public on climate change through the cultural and creative sectors as required by the Programme for Government,
– to mainstream creative programming to deliver national health and wellbeing policies and strategies, and
– in relation to other relevant policies or strategies which may arise during the course of the contract that are related to the ambition for the CIP
3. Contribute to the periodic review of the CIP as required
4. Develop guidance and advice for stakeholders as, and if, required
5. Management oversight including quality control as well as provision of regular updates and programme support (i.e., briefing, memos, speeches, etc.) as required
6. Any other services which may arise during the course of the contract that are related to the strategic delivery of the CIP
See link below for further details.