Executive Assistant to the Director of Opera
The Royal Opera House in London is hiring an Executive Assistant to the Director of Opera.
This an opportunity for someone to learn how an arts organisation works in a role which provides comprehensive administrative support to the Director of Opera and Administrative Director, including extensive and complex diary management; coordinating meetings; handling all administrative matters; and managing correspondence with internal and external contacts.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Significant experience as a secretary/Personal Assistant
– Experience of working in an administrative capacity within an arts organisation is desirable
– Excellent administrative, planning, time-management and organisational abilities
– Some producing experience would also be an advantage
– An interest in opera, music or theatre.
Closing date for applications: 8am Tuesday 27th April 2021.
See link below for further details.