Part Time Administrator
Dublin Youth Theatre is currently recruiting for a part-time, fixed-term Administrator who will work closely with the General Manager to coordinate an organization run by a voluntary Board and boasts a large youth membership. Along with the GM and Artistic Director, the Administrator will help deliver DYT’s vision and implement a year round programme of activities for DYT’s members.
This will include the day-to-day management of the organization including; child protection, general administration, marketing, preparing funding applications, and liaising with stakeholders. The nature of the role demands flexibility, adaptability and they must enjoy working with young people.
– Experience working in an arts, youth arts or youth organization
– A kind, confident, welcoming person who is supportive of DYT’s members
– Willing to enthusiastically promote the opportunities DYT provides throughout the year
– Strong organizational and administrative skills
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Attention to detail with an ability to complete tasks, meet deadlines and multitask
– Ability to self-manage and work on own initiative
– Experience with social media, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, etc.
– Good knowledge of arts policy and youth arts policy in particular
– Good knowledge of current child protection and welfare guidelines
– Experience in fundraising, PR or marketing
– Knowledge of relevant funding bodies / stakeholders (e.g. Dublin City Council Arts Office, the Arts Council)
– Ideally possess an up to date first aid qualification or be prepared to train for one
See link below for further details.