Health and Welfare Officer
Help Musicians UK has an exciting opportunity to join our London team in a Health and Welfare Officer role, in which you will be providing person-centered support and assistance to musicians based around the U.K. You will conduct home visits throughout the U.K. to musicians requesting support. This will involve assessing initial applications for assistance and making executive decisions about what support Help Musicians UK can offer.
You will be responsible for making grant decisions of up to £1,000 in line with the Health and Welfare team policy.
To be successful you will need experience of:
– Working in the health and social care sector
– Conducting home visits and/or assessments for individuals requesting support
– Managing a large caseload
– Assessing financial need and offering grants to support individuals
– Assessing initial applications and making decisions about support packages
Skills and Knowledge:
– Knowledge of the health and welfare systems
– A full U.K Driver’s license is desirable due to a large portion of the role involving travel across the U.K.
– A good knowledge and understanding of the music industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation and to work to achieve the charity’s ambitions to support career and creative opportunities for music makers and the industry.
Deadline for applications: Monday 30 September at 12pm
See link below for further details.
Published on 16 September 2019