Emerging Artist Award
This award is help support an artist develop their career, it’s for someone who has specialised training in his or her field (not necessarily gained in an academic institution) and who has created a modest independent body of work. The maximum amount awarded to any applicant will be €2,000.
This award is designed to support emerging artists to:
– buy time to develop their work and practice
– support unique development needs to advance their own practice (this might be through engagement with a mentor, research, non-formal study and/or non-vocational training, collaborative partnerships, etc.). Applicants must detail the development need that would most advance his or her career at this time.
It will prioritise those who:
– demonstrate ambition and vision for their work
– show potential to develop and strengthen a distinctive and assured creative practice;
– show how they will benefit artistically from timely support for their artistic development;
See link below for further details.