Integrated Lead Creative
BBC Studios portfolio of franchise and genre brands exist to extend the enjoyment of global audiences’ favourite programmes and includes the longest running sci-fi TV show in the world. These include Doctor Who; the world-renowned entertainment format Dancing With The Stars which has over 50 international versions; the most successful motoring entertainment show in the world Top Gear, which has been sold to over 220 territories; and the leading factual umbrella brand BBC Earth, which amplifies landmark natural history titles such as Planet Earth II, and Blue Planet II as well as overseeing live events, digital activity and giant screen experiences associated with the brand.
We are looking for an experienced Creative to join the team. The Integrated Lead Creative will be responsible for conceptualising, creating and delivering world class campaigns across multiple platforms, including on air, print and digital. They will have experience of creating 360 campaigns and a passion for ideas and execution. You’ll work across Global Campaigns, Franchise Brands and Experiential production and will contribute towards and create world class 360 campaigns.
Where required the Integrated Lead Creative will work with their counterparts within the team to produce creative materials leading up to the key sales events, and will have experience of using Premier or a similar editing tool.
– Contribute and devise Global creative campaigns from creative response, scripting to execution, ensuring that the creative idea will work across a variety of media – on air, digital, print, experiential and trade.
– Use strong copywriting skills to generate copy, ideas and concepts that best meet the brief and ensure output is highly targeted and respects brand values.
– Pitch ideas using scripts, treatments, storyboards and other related material.
– Retain high creative and production standards in all campaigns while respecting brand values and delivering on time & on budget.
– Ensure delivery of the most innovative creative using the best and most effective production techniques for a given project whether specially shot, animated or clip based, using strong visual imagery, design, audio design, music, sync and voice over.
– Work effectively with the design team to produce high quality graphic design material for campaigns.
– Ensure all spots are editorially accurate and in accordance with brand guidelines, as well as in technical compliance for play out.
Are you the right candidate?
At BBC Studios, we seek people who are passionate about who we are and what we do.
An integrated creative will have had experience of bringing a creative concept to life in the most creative of ways, utilising their market knowledge and creative flare to break the mould and take the audience on a journey. You will have an instinctive perspective of how ideas travel across platforms and an enthusiasm for the digital environment. You’ll be accomplished at devising clear concepts that work across a variety of platforms including on air, print, digital and experiential, with a distinct flair for copy writing. Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills to pitch ideas clearly and to brief, you’ll be hungry to create outstanding work.
Behaviours are key to our success – we’re looking for an enthusiastic team player who values building relationships at all levels. Being self-sufficient, you’ll be confident working in a fast paced, deadline-sensitive environment and be adaptable to change. You recognise the value of working within a successful, established team, and also be assured working in independently.
See link below for further details.