Assistant Marketing Manager
City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra is hiring an Assistant Marketing Manager.
This role works as part of the Marketing Team on the development and delivery of creative marketing campaigns to achieve ticket income targets for the CBSO’s concerts at Symphony Hall, Birmingham and to support its audience development, outreach, learning and engagement programmes.
– Degree or a relevant professional qualification, e.g. CIM Diploma in Marketing.
– Experience in using website CMS systems, email marketing and social media.
– Demonstrable success in a previous similar marketing role.
– Experience in planning and executing customer facing marketing campaigns; including working with designers and printers in the production of printed collateral, managing print distribution/direct mail.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Organised and reliable with excellent attention to detail.
– Comfortable conducting analysis using data.
– Self-starter who can work under their own initiative and needs minimal oversight to achieve goals.
– Able to prioritise, handle multiple simultaneous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
See link below for further details.