The Royal Opera House are now looking for a Content Assistant to join the Creative Studios team in Audiences and Media. In this role you will work across the Creative Studios team to assist with the creation and management of content for our work in both digital and print; this includes working on the Royal Opera House website and a variety of print and digital publishing projects.
The successful candidate will be a collaborative team player, able to demonstrate:
– Knowledge of and interest in the arts, humanities and culture
– Clear, consistent application of procedures and a very high standard of written and spoken English
– Ability to proofread and check draft content, including text, spelling of names, punctuation, layout and visual displays
– Demonstrable computer literacy and ability to use a range of software, including Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Photoshop), and MS Office (especially Word and Excel) as well as picture manipulation tools
– Excellent planning and organisation skills with ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines and maintain project records with consistency and accuracy
– Commitment to managing own learning and continuous development relevant to the role.
See link below for further details.