Bursaries for Jazzahead Digital Trade Fair
Improvised Music Company invites Irish and Irish-based jazz musicians, managers, members of resources organisations or companies to apply for Culture Ireland-sponsored bursaries to attend the Jazzahead! digital trade fair in April 2021.
What is Jazzahead! digital?
Jazzahead! is one of the world’s largest showcase festivals and industry trade fairs.
The event attracts more than 3,200 industry attendees from over 55 countries, including hundreds of concert and festival bookers, labels, publishers, distributors, artists, managers and the world’s media all in one place.
In 2021, Jazzahead! is taking place online from Thursday 29th April - Sunday 2nd May.
For the digital edition of jazzahead! participants will have access to:
– 1:1 Networking/Match-making sessions based on profiles/interests or previous arrangement
– 1:1 speed-dating to quickly connect with random other participants
– Panel sessions on a wide range of topics, with the option to interact with presenters via chat etc.
– Break-out rooms after panel sessions, mirroring the post-conference foyer chat
– Live-streaming and on-demand access to Showcase concerts
– A list of contact details for all other participants who agree to publication
Culture Ireland supports the Irish delegation at jazzahead!, including covering the cost of registration for 9 Irish jazz industry members to attend the digital event.
See link below for further details.