Registry Assistant (Projects)
The Royal College of Music is hiring a Registry Assistant (Projects).
The Registry Assistants act as first point of contact for students, applicants and staff, coordinate the booking of rooms used for teaching and practice, help maintain accurate student records and provide a wide range of administrative assistance to the Registry team, which incorporates the Admissions, International, Programmes Administration and Examinations functions at the RCM.
RCM is looking for candidates with the following attributes:
• You should have a practical knowledge of music, preferably of a classical nature
• You should be a confident and engaging communicator, in person, on the phone and in writing
• You should have excellent administrative skills, with the ability to manage a busy and varied workload
• You should have experience of a higher education environment
• Previous experience in a customer-focused role is desirable
This post is offered on a fixed-term, part-time basis and is available immediately.
See link below for further details.