Dublin City Council Culture Company is seeking an Office Administrator to help achieve our ambitious aims to connect the citizens of Dublin through culture and conversation. Collaborating with citizens, communities, cultural organisations, businesses, and Dublin City Council itself, our work is focused on embedding cultural experiences and increasing cultural participation throughout Dublin’s neighbourhoods.
Working as part of a team, and reporting to the Head of Operations, you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth day to day running of our offices and buildings, providing general administrative support across the organisation, and practical operational support to our programmes and departments.
The ideal person for this role will have:
– Minimum of 2 years of administration or equivalent experience is essential
– A suitable qualification in administration or HR is not a requirement, but could be an advantage
– Excellent administrative and organisational skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft office and GSuite is essential.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
– An understanding of the work of Dublin City Council Culture Company and its ambitions
– Ability to plan, organise and lead a project, to work independently, and to work to deadlines, with flexibility around working hours.
– An instinctive ability to think creatively - to try, fail, learn, and try again
See link below for further details.